Chief Executive Officers
Chief Financial Officers
E-mail Processing Agent (EPA) provides the solution to your organization's
most pervasive communications problem - the unwanted e-mail that clogs your
network, reduces productivity, and increases your costs. By installing and
using EPA, you:
- Eliminate unauthorized e-mail.
- Eliminate receipt and transmission of personal Internet e-mail.
- Control all e-mail streaming into, out of, and within your organization to
ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Reduce legal exposures through improved storage and retention control of
- Lessen exposure to viruses (and the resulting costs) by eliminating e-mail
from unknown sources.
- Eliminate unwanted e-mail.
- Automate routine e-mail processing.
- Increase productivity by eliminating the need to manually sort and dispose
of unwanted e-mail.
- Reduce e-mail management, operation, use, and support costs.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining and managing e-mail infrastructure.
If your organization uses a UNIX system which has the current version of
'©sendmail' installed, only 2 to 4 hours stand between your existing
e-mail environment and an EPA-based environment which is 100%-free of unwanted
Let us show you how EPA lowers your costs and improves your e-mail ROI!
If you aren't getting all of EPA's capabilities and benefits from your
organization's e-mail software operation, e-mail us at
email@example.com or call us at 561-844-0000. We'll take it from there!
If you e-mail us, be sure to include the name and contact information of
your e-mail administrator or other designated person.