EPA benefits for:
E-mail Support Service Providers
You can help your clients integrate E-mail Processing Agent (EPA) into their existing
e-mail systems so they obtain customized, 100%-effective, fully automated control of
all of their e-mail traffic. Integrated into your existing e-mail services offering, EPA's
mission-effective, software-engineered functionality can increase both your market share and
your profitability because:
- EPA's internal software component engineering data structure design are re-useable and
adaptable to the vast majority of software system structures and interfaces.
- EPA includes extensive internal design and operational support for customization and enhancement
of both existing and future e-mail software.
- EPA's external user interface is easily understood, re-useable and insulated from the internal processes
by the shared EPA data structures used for inter-process communication.
- EPA can be quickly integrated and tested with standard test suites applied in a stable standardized
- EPA requires minimal re-useable system administrator and e-mail user education and documentation.
- EPA integration provides a stable nuclear platform on which you can build to meet your clients'
changing and customized e-mail requirements.
See full EPA process design and implementation details -
field-tested and proven on the Internet during the EPAmail service creation and deployment.
Let us show you how EPA can expand your service offerings' market share and help you add an ongoing
continuing revenue stream to your existing project contract revenues!
If your e-mail service offering doesn't provide you and your customers with all of EPA's capabilities
and benefits, e-mail us at email@example.com
or call us at 1.561.844.0000. We'll take it from there! Please be sure to include the name of your
Business Development contact.