EPA benefits for:
All E-Mail Users
EPA is an easy-to-install, easy-to-maintain, easy-to-use process for controlling
all Internet and intranet e-mail. By installing and using EPA:
- Your mailbox content consists of only the e-mail you've said you want and is 100% free
of unwanted e-mail ("spam")
- All "wants" (or "preferences") are defined by you using everyday language words, phrases and e-mail addresses. That means:
- Only your preferences matter - not anyone else's.
- There are no complex operating procedures to learn. It's truly quick and "WYSIWYG".
- There's no waiting for answers to technical questions
- Unwanted mail disposal method is under your control. If an e-mail doesn't meet your preferences
- Save it for later review and disposition.
- Forward it to another mailbox.
- Reject delivery acceptance with "addressee unknown" as the reason.
- Accept delivery and immediately "burn" it.
- You can change your preferences easily whenever you want. The
changes take effect immediately upon arrival of your next e-mail.
- You can absolutely, totally control any and all e-mail responses from anyone
to whom you send an e-mail. If their response doesn't meet your preferences,
the e-mail it's "unwanted" and your preference governs its' disposal.
- Your mailbox is protected even if your e-mail address is obtained by means outside
your control ("harvested"). Any e-mail sent to you that doesn't meet your preferences,
is "unwanted" and your preference governs its' disposal.
- You have access to all Internet information without any intervening censorship based
on what someone else thinks you don't want to - or shouldn't - see.
If you aren't getting all of EPA's capabilities and benefits from your e-mail service provider or your
organization's e-mail software operation, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 561-844-0000. We'll take it from there!
If you e-mail us, be sure to include the name and contact information for your e-mail administrator
or other person we need to talk to.