DOMAIN'S EPA MAILROOM ADMINISTRATION
As System/E-mail Administrator of an EPA Mailroom, you have complete management control of every e-mail which passes
through the domain's mail server host system. Within the EPA process, available functionality provides the means to:
- Structure the EPA software to support both personal, ISP/ESP and organizational e-mail environments.
- Delegate authority for mailbox management to support domain operational purposes.
- Integrate the EPA process smoothly into an existing domain with only a scheduled under-60-second interruption of service.
- Record and report every e-mail transaction which occurs in the domain.
- Significantly reduce the Administrator's domain-maintenance tasks and associated workload.
NOTE!___Please see the "Introduction to EPA" Chapter of the EPAmail Service User Manual if you have not already done so. All information presented in the context of the environment and
the terminology described there.
The EPA System Administrator's Manual presents functional, system-independent descriptions of the
mailroom installation and administration facilities provided.
NOTE!___EPA licensees' implementations determine and specify the server hardware/software details with respect to available functionalities'
integration and operation.