Unlike "the others", EPA accurately applies YOUR precise preferences ("wants") to classify and manage of ALL your e-mail!
- The others --> If an e-mail's content does not exactly match an "UNWANTED" text pattern,
the e-mail is "WANTED".
EPA -------------> If an e-mail's content does not exactly match a "WANTED" text pattern,
the e-mail is "UNWANTED".
- The others --> Limit your e-mail access by arbitrarily blocking some e-mails addressed to you from your inspection based on THEIR criteria.
EPA -------------> All e-mail addressed to you is processed according solely to YOUR criteria (YOUR "wants").
- The others --> Apply "guessing" logic that falsely classifies some "wanted" e-mail as
"unwanted" and some "unwanted" e-mail as "wanted".
EPA -------------> Precisely applies your specified "wants" to classify your mail with ONLY TRUE and NO FALSE
- The others --> Provide you with limited onward processing options for both "wanted" and "unwanted" mail.
EPA -------------> Permits you to apply general or complex processing actions specific to the e-mail's subject matter, addressee and sender.
- The others --> Process only incoming Internet personal mail.
EPA -------------> Processes Internet-incoming AND Internet-outgoing AND domain-internal, personal AND organizational mail.
How do EPA's differences make it the most effective, useful process for YOU?
Let's say you're famous and giving a very large private party. You've hired guards to prevent 'partycrashing'
Do you give the guards:
Obviously, only method 2. can assure that you get what you want - no 'partycrashers'
- A list of names of those you don't want to attend (a "black list") and tell them
'Admit everyone not named on the list'? ___OR___
- A list of names of those you do want to attend (a "white list") and tell them
'Admit only those named on the list' ?
"One person's trash is another's treasure". Only you can say what you want at any particular time.
How could someone with whom you've never communicated know what you want? Would you allow
someone you don't know to censor and block your personal mail under any circumstances?
You deal with all mail when and as you want. Basic EPA actions to deal with "unwanted" mail
include 1.) Tell the sender "no one here by that name"; 2.) Put the e-mail in the trash without further
processing; 3.) Forward the mail to the mailbox of an external agency you want to deal with it;
4.) Forward it another box of yours or file it where you can browse and dispose of it at your
leisure. Based on the sender of a "wanted" mail, reception processing might include translation and
At home and everywhere else, you get identical e-mail filtering effectiveness and e-mail control using